I’m standing in a windowless workshop on the second floor of a Hong Kong office tower. It’s not exactly the place most people want to be on a Friday afternoon, and hence the room looks hastily abandoned. Computer parts lay all about in moundsmotherboards, drives, circuitry and bits of wire with tools strewn everywhere and prototypes half completed. What captivates me is it looks like a quintessential inventor’s workshop.
I really want...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events