Since February 2017, visitors to Singapore’s ArtScience Museum have found themselves wandering through a rainforest. OK a virtual rainforest, but the permanent exhibition called Into the Wild An Immersive Virtual Adventure is nevertheless a ground-breaking achievement, a remarkable union of cutting-edge technology and imaginative adaptation of spaces that weaves a compelling story.
Harnessing the power of augmented reality AR and virtual reality VR, Google, Lenovo, the World Wildlife...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events