Continuing our series on female leadership in Japan, Barry Lustig of Cormorant Group speaks to Claudia Cristovao, group creative director at AKQA Tokyo. Originally from Portugal but having studied and worked in London and Amsterdam, Cristovao describes her experience as a foreigner and a woman in Japanese advertising. Much of that experience has been highly positive, but she thinks a mindset change is needed for more women to achieve their potential in this industry.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events