Muslim women in Malaysia and Indonesia appear to be more religiously observant in recent years, and yet they are also more tech savvy and cosmopolitan in their outlook, according to a study released by JWT's Innovation Group.
Among the 1,000 Muslim women polled in both countries last month, 94 percent said Islam is very important to them. In terms of religious practice, praying is the top priority for 98 percent of the respondents, followed...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events