Brands are unequivocally paying more attention to their relationship with Muslim consumers. This is certainly true of the cosmetic and personal care industry with huge demand for halal cosmetics and personal care products from Malaysia, followed by Indonesia and Pakistan.
While the halal label is already well-established in the food sector, it gained popularity in cosmetics when the Malaysian government introduced a halal cosmetics standard in June 2010.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events