“It’s becoming uncool to be on Facebook. And Instagram is just starting to go south. It’s becoming less and less about artistic expression, which is what I thought was wonderful about it at the get-go.”
Damning words for the social media platforms from Kathy Delaney, global chief creative officer of Publicis Health, echoing a view that has prevailed across the first day of talks at Cannes Lions 2019 today. Even my taxi driver on the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events