2017 was not the most stellar of years for Blippar CEO Ambarish Mitra. The self-styled technoprenuer faced a Financial Times exposé about discrepancies in his CV, most notably a false claim that he had attended the London School of Economics. Meanwhile, former staff members told Business Insider that the company was burning through $3 million a month and had inflated its active user numbers for the Blippar app.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events