We Are Social, the London-based social media agency network, is establishing a presence in Japan, with Procter Gamble PG as its anchor client.
Masayuki Tono, a former account director at Critical Mass, is leading the Tokyo office as managing director. Pete Lin, We Are Social's China-based managing director for North Asia, said the office currently has three employees and is targeting an initial five. He said they were in the process of signing a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events