Last week, global advertising exchange Rubicon Project announced its first connected-TV CTV integration in Asia, with Hong Kong-based myTV Super. The move means advertisers will be able to reach the service's claimed 6.9 million subscribers through web, app and CTV inventory.
Efforts to push further into video were just one of several key initiatives Rubicon Project's global CTO, Tom Kershaw, cited in a recent conversation with Campaign Asia-Pacific in Hong Kong. Kershaw sat down...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events