At present, Unruly has 12 offices including London, New York, San Francisco, Hamburg and Paris. Phil Townend, the company’s Europe, Middle East and Africa MD, will relocate to Singapore to lead the regional rollout.
“At the moment, it’s a matter of getting our APAC HQ up and running,” Townend said. “Then you’ll see a series of announcements coming thick and fast.”
Unruly started working with brands in Asia in 2008. The...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events