The dominance of short-form video advertising is stopping brands from building long-term emotional connections with their audiences, according to the latest research from Unruly.
Speaking at MediaCom’s Blink Live conference, Unruly APAC COO Phil Townend presented the video ad tech platform’s research in conjunction with the Institute of Practitioners in Advertising. He focused on the fact that both short-form and long-form videos play different but equally crucial roles when engaging with consumers.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events