Video ad tech firm Unruly today announced a new partnership’s with GroupM’s MediaCom over proprietary research to help brands understand deep cultural insights about consumers.
Unruly said it will use MediaCom’s Cultural Connections’ research, together with its own tools on emotional data and insights, to help advertisers understand why certain video content works in some markets but not others, allowing better adaptation of content and sharper targeting for maximum engagement.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events