I kind of wish everyone in advertising has studied psychology. In fact it’s not even psychology you need to study. It’s just one unit of first-year psychology called something like Experimental Psychology’.
You see, in that one unit at university I learned more about human behaviour than I’ve ever learned since. Each week we’d be exposed to another crazy unethical experiment done on unsuspecting undergraduates in the 1950s and 1960s, often by American Jewish psychologists...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events