United Airlines has appointed a Carat and Merkle-led Dentsu Aegis Network team to handle global media, following a competitive review, according industry insiders with knowledge of the matter.
WPP has lost social and media responsibilities, but retain production duties which will be looked after by Wunderman. The overall account was worth north of $10 million, Campaign has learned.
The win is a big coup for Dentsu, which already handles global creative for...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events