Unilever has appointed Conny Braams, currently executive vice-president, middle Europe covering Benelux, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, the Nordics and Italy, as its next top marketer.
Braams will take up the new role of chief marketing and digital officer on 1 January after a 20-year career with the FMCG giant. She will become responsible for one of the world’s biggest advertising budgets, as well as continuing a process of transforming marketing and media operations at the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events