Forget the “elevator pitch”, that’s old-school. No sane person today buttonholes a banker or CEO in elevatorsthey’re all too busy looking at their smartphones, surrounded by security, wearing headphones or otherwise avoiding any eye contact.
Since launching my own communications consultancy in November, I’ve started spending more time around CEOs and the founders of startups because I’m now one of them. I go to where they go and work where they...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events