This week marks exactly three years since the US Association of National Advertisers published its study into transparency in the US media market. The study found substantial evidence of non-transparent practices in that market for the first time.
A couple of weeks after its publication, we worked with the ANA across both Ebiquity and FirmDecisions to produce a comprehensive set of recommendations for advertisers on media transparency. This reporttitled Prescriptions, Principles, and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events