The Indian gravy train has slowed down. The market today is carefully choosing its winners. There are three visible patterns of success in the otherwise negative environment of scams and disappointments.
The first pattern is the Indian consumer’s desire to upgrade. Brands that have understood this and made it easier have won. Brands such as Mahindra Mahindra in automotive and Indigo in airlines have grown profitably despite their categories declining and competitors running losses. Mahindra...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events