Rugby may not be Japan’s national sport, but the World Cup is changing the game with awareness levels hitting an all-time high of 83.9%. This is a rise from just over half 51.2% of the population since 2015, according to the World Cup Organising Committee. The Japanese games especially reached larger audiences than ever before, causing Japan to break the record for a single-market live audience for its home team game versus Ireland.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events