With just under five months until the beginning of the Rugby World Cup RWC 2019, the Organising Committee in Japan is working hard to get everything in order before players and fans start arrivingincluding some impressive hospitality facilities.
The six-week tournament will be held from September 20 to November 2 at 12 stadiums across the island nation, and with a total of 20 teams and 48 matches, there are plenty of opportunities for entertaining...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events