In a previous article in the Cultural Radar series, we heralded social purpose as the new brand imperative. We looked at examples of brands going beyond the elimination of negatives old era CSR to doing active positive good in the world new era 'social purpose'. Since then, there has been much global evidencefrom Cannes to the financial pagesto validate the point of view that brands do well when they do good.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events