Slow metaboliser of caffeine. Low risk of developing Alzheimer’s. Heightened sensitivity to bitter flavours. 38 percent of DNA originates in West Africa.
I avidly scan through my results, heart pounding, stomach twisted, scouting for signs of bad news. Phew, nothing seems glaringly catastrophic. But there’s too much data to digest in one go.
That’s the experience of receiving results from 23andme, the direct-to-consumer genome test service that provides...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events