The Hoffman Agency has opened its Indonesia practice with a new office in Jakarta.
Previously Hoffman worked with Jakarta-based communications firm Qycomms. That firm's principal, Cici Utari, now becomes head of Hoffman Agensi Indonesia.
“There’s a connection with Cici that’s tough to quantify,” said Caroline Hsu, APAC managing director at Hoffman. “Both agencies share plenty of common ground, not the least being a client-centric mentality. A Hoffman-branded office in Indonesia was really...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events