Ever since I watched the virtual-reality horror movie Lawnmower Man back in the distant past 1992 to be precise, I've been fascinated with the promise of virtual reality to be whoever you wanted and do whatever you wanted, only limited by your own imagination.
Well yes, your imagination, and then the software designers' imagination and of course the technology. I am sure some of us remember Nintendo’s Virtual Boy, a VR console released...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events