The reign of digital advertising is coming to a close. After years of myopic focus on programmatic, paid search and social media, today some of the world’s biggest brands are slashing their digital advertising budgets. In July 2017, Procter Gamble announced a plan to cut up to US$140 million in digital ad spending due to brand safety concerns while data from MediaRadar indicates that Unilever reduced its digital advertising budget 59 percent between January and May...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events