China has become the most important luxury market in the world. Some analysts attribute up to 40% of global luxury sales to Chinese consumers inside and outside of China, with a recent growth rate of 20% overall for the luxury sector. If the consumers of one country are responsible for almost half of the world’s luxury sales, companies should listen. But there’s more No other major country has as many young consumers ad China does, and no other...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events