HONG KONG'S TOP LOCAL BRANDS
For a city that prides itself on moving fast and adapting to change, Hong Kong produced a curiously traditional collection of homegrown brands when we asked respondents to name their locally based favourites.
The names mentioned most are such stalwartsParknShop, HSBC, VitaVitasoy, Lee Kum Kee, Garden, Wellcome, Maxim'sthat the list could have been written five years ago. Or...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events