Cathay Pacific has unveiled a complete rebranding under the tagline 'Move beyond'.
The effort kicks off with a new brand film by Jake Scott son of Ridley featuring Hong Kong Olympic cyclist Sarah Lee and Canto-rock band Supper Moment. While Cathay is not changing its logo type or the 'brushwing' mark it has had in place since 1994, it has added a new font for the tagline and a dash of new energy with a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events