A Cathay Pacific ad featuring two men walking along a beach hand-in-hand, which was the subject of global controversy some three weeks ago when it was discovered the MTR Corporation and Airport Authority in Hong Kong had rejected it as “immoral”, came to public consciousness earlier than it was supposed to, according to the airline’s CMO, Edward Bell.
The ad, part of Cathay’s wider “Move Beyond” campaign, was originally part of the company’s...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events