As people in Taiwan celebrate legal approval of same-sex marriage, a very mild Cathay Pacific poster showing a gay couple has been banned from appearing in Hong Kong's airport and transit system, according to reports.
The ad in question is part of Cathay Pacific's just announced 'Move beyond' campaign see The thinking behind Cathay Pacific's new motto.
The South China Morning Post, citing unnamed sources, has reported that the ad...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events