Feelings of joy and celebration around family reunions in hometowns are popular motifs around Chinese New Year campaigns, but actual consumption patterns are driven by many more complex emotions and behaviours.
At Campaign’s DMA China forum in Shanghai, Silver Sun, general manager of planning at Alimama, debuted new research on the behaviour patterns and feelings of urban middle class consumers during Spring Festival holidays.
The study found that CNY celebrations...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events