Highly creative is highly effective. The End.
The landmark 2011 IPA study proved this without question. By fusing about 10 years of The Gunn Report and IPA data, it demonstrated that creatively awarded campaigns are 12 times more efficient than non-awarded ones in terms of the level of market share growth they drive.
That really should be the end of the debate. It should have clients and agencies across Asia feverishly aligned...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events