The former WPP chief executive has stunned the ad industry by returning to the fray and agreeing to buy Dutch content business MediaMonks just three months after leaving his old job.
Sorrell said he has been listening to marketers such as Keith Weed at Unilever, Marc Pritchard at Procter Gamble and Andrew Clarke at Mars and he believes S4 Capital’s focus on content, data and technology and a more agile, flexible approach is really...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events