Snapchat is now allowing advertisers to add a button to their Lens with which users can open a website, play a video or install an app, while staying within Snapchat.
The launch partners include Adidas, which will use the button to open a website in an AR experience for the Deerupt Runner Shoe, and Candy Crush developer King, which will use it for an app install for the puzzle game.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events