Heat, the Independent San Francisco-based, 100-person agency, surprised many when it scored eight Lions at the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity this past year. Creative Director Steve Stone knew he had a Lions-worthy idea with the EA Sports Madden NFL Giferator, a football video game. Heat’s idea was a Google advertising program that allows the game maker to quickly create gif ads and customize the message based on what is happening on the field. The...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events