Singapore Airlines SIA is the top-rated brand when it comes to delivering events and experiences to Chinese consumers, according to Jack Morton’s first global Experience Brand Index.
Royal Caribbean, which is ranked the best brand for events and experience by US consumers, emerges top on the employees’ touchpoint for Chinese consumers, while Starbucks is deemed to offer the best in-store experience.
The survey was carried out late spring this year with 6,000...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events