Tencent has been not so subtle about wanting to make its Moments ads appealing to marketers and advertisers. Earlier this year, the company rolled out an improved format giving brands more flexibility when it comes to posting multimedia ads, just months after lowering their cost from 200,000 RMB, or about US$30,000, to 50,000 RMB. Now, according to a recent interview in Bloomberg with Tencent ad chief Lau Seng Yee, the company is making investments in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events