Shiseido has appointed RGA Tokyo as one its agencies as it looks to innovate its approach to business and communications.
The Japanese cosmetics brand has installed a five-person team from RGA, led by Mark Lloyd-Ruck, associate creative director for user experience, in its creative division.
The other members include a creative technology director, a senior producer, a software engineer and a design director. Jim Moffatt, RGA’s EVP...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events