ASIA PACIFIC - Brands should make identifying consumers who share content a priority, as they are nine times more likely to convert than those who do not do so, according to a report from RadiumOne.
However, more than 75 percent of sharing activities occur through 'dark social' sharing via email, text and copy-and-paste, which cannot be tracked through web analytics programmes.
“The key to success is always going to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events