Increasingly, brands in Asia are embracing the 'dark side' to reach and engage consumers, and for good reason. According to social-analytics platform GetSocial, in 2019 around 77% of all shares were dark social shares.
'Dark social' is all the social shares happening outside of open platformson private messaging apps, SMS or emails. In the past, marketers have viewed dark social as a threat, with many seeing it as impenetrable and too difficult to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events