Singapore's SG50 celebration was all about looking backwards to consider how far the nation has come. SG51 panned out to be a critical turning point for Singapore to look ahead into the next 50 years. This was one of the most important points that prime minister Lee Hsien Loong wanted to bring across in his National Day Rally speech, which he wrapped up by saying, “What I would like to have is that we be blessed...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events