Hong Kong is hosting the ICBC Asia esports and Music Festival, its first major esports event, starting today at the Central Harbourfront. The organiser, Hong Kong Tourism Board, is pulling out all the stops, with a League of Legends tournament and a performance by K-pop band Super Junior, although critics have panned the HK$35 million investment in the event.
While it's yet to be known whether the festival is worth the price tag,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events