Pharmaceutical giant Novartis has selected incumbent Starcom as its global media planning and buying agency.
The Publicis Media agency pitched for the business with data marketing company Epsilon, which Publicis Groupe completed acquiring last month for $3.95bn 3.13bn, equivalent to 8.2 times Epsilon’s Ebitda from 2018. This is the first time Publicis has integrated Epsilon into a big review.
In a bid to deliver data-driven marketing strategy and accelerate business...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events