The 2.1% fall in organic growth in Q2 2018 was the first since Arthur Sadoun took over, and was accompanied by an 8.3% drop in revenues from Q2 2017, to 2.2bn, revealed in the company’s results for the first half of its financial year today.
Sadoun blamed some of the fall on a bump in the road at the French holding company’s healthcare business in the US, which was described as highly volatile....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events