Campaign Asia met up with Edmond Wong, deputy marketing director of Olympus Hong Kong and China at the brand's Langham Place office. He unveiled his vision and perspective for the Olympus brand, in light of the heavy competition from the two giants.
Wong who had previously only ever used a basic compact camera joined Olympus five years ago. Previously, he had worked with NEC Computers for a decade.
Wong gave an honest and candid account of how the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events