Marketing procurement might be likened to the plumbing of the ad industry. Even the most spectacular campaign relies on the nuts-and-bolts solutions brought by the humble marketing procurement team.
Like actual plumbing, you’d think you’d notice it more when it’s not there. But Pepsico is putting this analogy to the test by doing away with marketing procurement, sparking a good deal of discussion among marketers.
Six months ago the beverage firm...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events