HONG KONG - HSBC is standing firm in its decision to display rainbow-festooned versions of its iconic lions despite protests from a loud minority that gained mainstream media coverage after calling the display disgusting.
HSBC’s pride-themed replicas of the lions were unveiled at the HSBC Main Building Plaza in Hong Kong’s Central district last week. Grey Group Hong Kong worked with HSBC on the project.
What began as part...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events