Just five years ago, China’s luxury auto market was dominated by the German big three of Audi, BMW and Mercedes-Benz. Today it has mushroomed to nearly 100 models offered by 25 brands.
At the 2014 Beijing Auto Show in April, 45 luxury vehicles were on show, 15 of them appearing for the first time.
In China’s top-tier cities Beijing, Shanghai, Guang-zhou licence-plate lottery restrictions mean they are so hard to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events