Yum recently reported profit and revenue drops of 9 per cent each in first quarter of 2015 on the back of the poor performance of its flagship brands, Pizza Hut and KFC. According to a report by The Wall Street Journal, sales at Pizza Hut have dipped by 6 per cent in the first quarter due to declining novelty value.
Liu Yue, a 30-year-old finance worker interviewed by the paper said he used to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events