Matthew Luhn knows a thing or two about storytelling. As Pixar’s story supervisor and self-described king of gags at the animation studio, Luhn has spent more than 20 years working his magic on films including the Toy Story trilogy Monsters, Inc. and Finding Nemo.
Watch any of Pixar’s 17 movies and you’ll see a storytelling masterclass in action. The films make it look easy, but pull back the curtain and you’ll find an intensive...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events